The Coaching Clinic ®
What is the Coaching Clinic?
The Coaching Clinic® is a two-day seminar where executives, managers, HR professionals and leaders learn crucial coaching skills and competencies. Individuals gain an in-depth understanding of the coaching process. As a Certified Coaching Clinic® Facilitator and experienced executive coach, Brent Stewart is a powerful choice for organizations seeking to develop the coaching style of leadership..
Benefits of the Coaching Clinic:
Through the Coaching Clinic®, organizations and individuals can:
- Discover coaching as a powerful model of management, mentoring and leadership.
- Experience and practice “state-of-the- art” coaching tools.
- Learn the structure and skills to immediately enhance performance.
- Position the organization for rapid growth.
- Make major advances in professional and personal connections as well as apply learning within the workplace immediately
What does the Coaching Clinic do?
The Coaching Clinic effectively trains individuals in the skills necessary for coaching within an organization. It is a fully developed model which managers, leaders and coaches can implement immediately in their organization to:
- Promote innovation and accelerate results.
- Effectively develop and retain valuable organizational members.
- Improve organizational communication and team effectiveness.
- Deepen commitment to personal, professional and organizational goals.
The Coaching Clinic® challenges participants to raise their standards for their own skills and competencies.
Coaching Clinic Agenda:
The following is an agenda for the 2 day Coaching Clinic:
Being a Coach
- A Model of Trust and Creating “Coachable Moments©”
- Personal Paradigm Shifts of Masterful Coaches
- Coaching within the organizational context
The Five-Step Process of Coaching in
- The Coaching Conversation Model
The Tool Chest of Coaching Skills
- Contextual Listening
- Discovery Questioning
The Tool Chest of
Coaching Skills (continued)
Messaging Acknowledging and Celebrating
Personal Coaching Styles Inventory® (PCSI©)
Defining Your Personal Style & Recognizing The Styles of Others
Coaching Across Style
Implementing Coaching In
Creating a Powerful Definition of Coaching
Coaching to Commitment
Challenges to Coaching
Creating an Action Plan to Implement Coaching
Follow-Up & Peer Coaching
Who Should Attend?
This clinic is suitable for:
- Human resource professionals.
- Quality development professionals.
- Leaders at every level who want to learn advanced communication and organizational leadership skills.